A real bike, for real riders! Don't be fooled by Balance Bikes made of plastic that are unsafe and will break over time. Muna produces top quality bikes that are real bikes, with real bike parts, and will stand up to the test of time.
The name MUNA was taken from the Filipino word pronounced (moo - na) meaning "first" and paying tribute to these bikes hopefully being your kid's first real bike. Each model comes over-spec'd for its pricepoint, and the rear hand brake is a rare feature for a balance bike. As the creators of Muna like to say: Small Bikes with Big Attitude.
Muna feels strongly that a kid's first experience on two wheels should be both positive and fun. Their bikes are designed and developed with this in mind. Principles like quality and durability have not been overlooked and you can be assured you are purchasing a quality bike.
• Oversized Steel Frame Construction, Very Durable
• Headset with Ball Bearings and Comfort Rise Handlebar
• Rear Drum Style Hand Brake, easier to operate for little hands, stops on a dime
• 12" bike wheels with serviceable hubs, 12" All Terrain tires
• Quick Release Adjustable Saddle Height, No Tools Required
• Headset with ball bearings
• Seatpost quick release
• Riser handlebars