Ariel Elite Carbon
The most important part of fitness is that you're following a path, not what kind of terrain lies beneath your tires. So to make sure that you can mix things up between the road and dirt, Specialized's Ariel Elite Carbon comes equipped with a suspension fork that has Specialized's Fitness Brain technology for fast, efficient, and intuitive use over any surface. And to build on this blend of comfort and speed, the frame is built from their ultra-lightweight FACT 9r carbon fiber with a women's-specific geometry that's made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike. Add in a mix of performance-driven components from the likes of Shimano, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and rack/fender mounts, and you'll be riding with confidence in no time—no matter where you choose to ride.
- Working with their Body Geometry team, Specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The FACT 9r carbon fiber keeps the bike ultra-light and efficient, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- An SR Suntour NCX fork with Fitness Brain technology features 60mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while an integrated remote lockout is coupled with Fitness Brain technology to promote more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro Flow Set Control hydraulic Disc Brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- FACT 11m, full carbon, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake mount
- SR Suntour NCX w/Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- 700c Disc 6061 double wall pin joint
- Front: Axis Sport Disc; Rear: Shimano, loose ball bearings, 11-speed, 135mm axle, 28h
- Stainless, 14g w/self-locking threads
- Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- FSA V-Drive
- Bottom Bracket
- FSA MegaEXO
- KMC X10
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT XCD
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimnao SLX
- Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 11-40t, 10-speed
- Flow Set Control
- Specialized, double-butted alloy
- Body Geometry Flow Set Control Grips, lock-on
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy
- Brake Levers
- Tektro Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc; Front: 160mm; Rear: 140mm
- Specialized Aldia Comp
- Seat Post