Women's Sirrus Elite Alloy
If you're looking to find a partner along your path to fitness, we'd like to introduce you to the Women's Sirrus Elite Alloy Disc. It's the perfect companion to begin your path to fitness.
It features a reliable and precise mix from Shimano and microSHIFT that will always have you in the right gear. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, stop on a dime in any condition, while a whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Women's Body Geometry components, from the grips to the saddle, will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul. And lastly, you'll find that this bike was fully designed for use with racks and fenders, so lugging your stuff around the city just got a whole lot easier. We're in this together, and the Sirrus Elite Alloy will always have your back.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium SL Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Front: 100mm
- 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- Front: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h
Rear: Alloy, 11-speed freehub, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 135mm spacing, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis M24, BSA
- KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount
Front: 160mm rotor
Rear: 140mm rotor
- Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm