Bike Tools and Maintenance
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Giant's Ratchet Multi Tool is like having a mobile workshop in your back pocket. Featuring 9 durable chrome vanadium bits and a storage case - faster than unfolding a conventional multi-tool when you have cold or wet hands and easier to reach hard to access bolts. Features - Type: Carry with - pocket or saddle bag tool - Material: Durable, chrome vanadium bits - Number of tools: 9 - Tools: Hex 2-10mm, PH2, T25/T15 - Extra: Case
Get the most from your Bontrager Switch Lever thru axle system. Product details - Original equipment replacement lever for Bontrager Switch Flip thru axles - Can be kept inside the thru axle or left off the bike to save weight - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring on the thru axle
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
- Organize, store and protect riding essentials all in one place - Waterprood Polyurethane case fits mini pumps, tools, tubes phones and money - Fits in a conventional watter bottle cage or jersey pocket
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Designed For All Conditions - Goes On Wet And Sets Up To A Soft, Pliable Wax - Shields Chain From The Elements - Reduces Abrasive Wear And Corrosion - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
- Designed for precise torque and to prevent carbon fiber component damage - 1/4" drive torque wrench with chromoly ratchet head - Chrome plated chrome vanadium Hex and Torx bits (Hex: 2,2.5,3,4,5,6mm Torx: T10,T25,T30) - 100mm extension bar included
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed syringe kit Features: - Strong threaded tube joint - Bleed nipple tool - Locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Park handles all of your screwdriver needs with their Shop Screwdriver Set that includes 3mm and 6mm regular, and #0 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. They feature heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts for maximum durability plus dual-density grips for top control and comfort.
The Park FR-4 Freewheel Remover fits Atom, Regina, splined Zeus and some Schwinn-approved freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Keep your tools at hand to avoid the walk of shame. - 11 Bits included - Hex: 2, 5, 3, 4, 5, 6 - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 - Quiver holds 3 bits - Magnetic bit receptacle - JIS driver - Threaded barbs for a secure fit in bar tape and allow for a tool-free removal - Fits standard road bars - Tin box included - Weight: 75 grams (Tool bit holder, Quiver, and 3 Bits)
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
Bontrager's Universal Repair Stand Adapter safely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in a traditional workstand (sold separately). It securely holds your bike in any clamp-style or screw-type repair stand. This universal adapter has replaceable inserts to accommodate different mast caps and adapters for the 2008 and 2010 Madones.
$1.95 $7.00 72% Off
Replacement Chain Tool for EMT tools.
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
• Designed to offer convenient, precision torque measurement for high end componentry • Includes 3, 4, 5mm interchangeable hex bits
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-6 features a 32mm headset wrench on one end and a 15mm pedal wrench on the other.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
Page 1 of 8 Next page