$10.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- Volume reducer kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - 3 pieces
$19.00 - $22.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
- Use to install fork dust seals
Eyelet Bushing Tool
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
Monarch/Deluxe IFP Height Tool
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
Rear Shock Clamp Adapters - Connects rear shock tools to the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool
Tool Clamp Tips for use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. - For rear shock damper servicing - For use with the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool - Compatible With: Super Deluxe A1-B2 (2017-2021), Thrushaft C1+ (2021+)
For easy and safe servicing of your RockShox rear shock, look no further than the RockShox Rear Shock Clamp Tool. Use with model-specific clamp tips for servicing the damper of your rear shock. - For rear shock damper servicing - Ratcheting pistol grip action for easy operation - Use with shock-specific clamp tips
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
Super Deluxe IFP Height Tool
Works with the following forks: - Pike - Lyrik - SID - Revelation - Reba - Paragon This tool can also be used to remove and install SRAM/Shimano cassettes.
$45.00 - $48.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
Page 1 of 1