The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
Wellgo Clipless Cleats for SPD Style pedals. - Four degrees of float - Includes four cleat mounting bolts, two cleat washers, and two cleats - 98A cleat is Shimano SH51 compatible - Not fully compatible with pedal types that use Shimano multi-release cleats - Packed in bag, not for retail display
The exceptional comfort and versatility of the Speedplay Comp road pedal derive from its confidence-inspiring and stable platform, offering both value and performance mile after mile for cyclists of all levels. Precise engagement, effortless release, and dual-sided entry with the Easy Tension Cleat deliver ease of use and confidence to the rider. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Versatile performance defines the advanced Speedplay system. Utilizing this innovative platform, Comp's confident engagement and stable platform provide benefits to riders at every level. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: 5 to 15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Platform pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Virtual concave design with pin placement secures your shoe for pedaling and descending - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable steel traction pins - Install with 8mm hex wrench
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Here's what the gravel market has been waiting for: road pedal performance with mountain pedal functionality. The Cyclo 2 is a road pedal built around a mountain cleat, providing a secure connection with tight coupling to ensure great power transfer, support, and performance. Using our ATAC mountain bike clamping mechanism and cleat, the Cyclo pedal is perfect for gravel and adventure rides. Our easy entry system and self-cleaning design will allow this pedal to consistently perform in adverse conditions. - Materials: Composite - Axle: Hollow Steel - Tensioning: Non-Adjustable - Bearings: Steel Bearings - Included Cleat: ATAC 13 - Threading: 9/16-inch
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead. Designed to work seamlessly with SHIMANO AM series shoes, the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain. FEATURES - Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer - Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization - Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
A light touring pedal designed for easy, reliable use for long rides and exploration. - Double-sided light-action SPD for frequent engagement and disengagement - Clean appearance to match road bikes - Weight: 450g - Cleats included: SM-SH56 (also accepts SM-SH51)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
Page 1 of 4 Next page