12 to 24 Inch Bicycle Tires
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$10.99 - $12.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
The Country Jr. is an affordable tire that has a smooth rolling center ridge and aggressive shoulder lugs for secure traction on loose surfaces. - Long-wearing smooth center ridge rolls fast on pavement, while shoulder lugs provide traction in loose conditions
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
A kid-sized MTB tire with all of the technology and performance of the larger sizes. Kid-friendly fit, grown-up performance The XR1 Kids' is a durable, kid-friendly tire with the same reliable traction and performance as the grown-up versions. It rolls fast, features a versatile tread for a variety of trail conditions, and keeps weight down so little rippers can quickly gain speed and keep momentum through corners and up hills. Product details - Excels in firm and fast conditions - Offers fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction Specifications - Size: 24" x 2.25" - Diameter: 24" - Width: 2.25" - TPI: 27 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 57-507 - Weight: 325g
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
Little ones who've always wanted to shred like World Cup racers can now do so with this 20- and 24-inch Renegade Sport. The new Renegade Sport mimics the tread pattern of Specialized's World-Cup-winning Renegade, with perfectly tuned knob heights for high speeds, plus cornering traction and braking control for more confidence out on the trail. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 570g - 24 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 720g - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
$26.99 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$43.99 - $65.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
Page 1 of 2 Next page