Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
Dirty, worn, or damaged Foam Ring Filters can lead to premature wear and damage to your Reverb's internals. Keep that post dropping smoothly and reliably by replacing foam rings at regular service intervals. - Fits all generations of Reverb - Keeps lubrication on the inner shaft assembly
Remote-mounted Return Speed Adjuster rebuild kit for A2 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts. - Barbs, O-Rings, and Return Speed Adjuster - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb Internals
Air Valve Assembly for RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatposts. - Contains air stem, valve, o-rings, and cap - For "A1" (2010-2012) and "A2" (2013-2016) designated Reverb Stealth Posts - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb Internals - Use with A1 upper assembly and A1 remote only
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
In the heat of enduro racing, you might not want your Reverb dropper post to drop to the lowest setting. To keep you from limiting yourself, RockShox created the Reverb Enduro Height Collar. This machined aluminum collar clamps to the Reverb seatpost to limit your post's travel from reaching its full potential. It features a hinged clamp for easy installation and removal.
Remote rebuild kit for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts. - Plunger, Button, Boot, and O-Rings - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
Replacement parts for your New Sheriff hubs. - 9x1mm
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
These inline cross brake levers have super-smooth Delrin bushings, a hinged clamp, drilled-out lever bodies for lighter weight and grip, and angled cable routing to make setup and operation a breeze. They’re designed for 31.8mm handlebars, but with All-City Cross Lever shims (sold separately) they’ll work perfectly with 26.0 as well. - For use as in-line, secondary brake levers in addition to standard road brake levers - Hinged clamp fits 31.8 bars; shims for 26.0 sold separately (BR8121) - Cantilever and caliper brake compatible
The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
Page 1 of 24 Next page