Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
Jerome Clementz's grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard and shift happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
Page 1 of 11 Next page