Save time when it matters most
Lohi is the value-minded women's triathlon shoe designed to save precious seconds in your transitions and bike split. The reliable dual strap closure design offers comfort and quickness while the PowerTruss sole improves stiffness without adding excess weight.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index 7 of 14
- Two-strap design features no-pull-thru top strap with set-and-forget lower strap
- Micro-fiber uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
- Easy-to-grab heel loop for quick entry
- Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
- Upper Fiber Content: 48.75% PU / 47.5% Polyester/ 3.75% PET
- Sole Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Fiber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.