SystemSix was created with one simple goal in mind – to be the fastest and most efficient UCI-legal road bike in the world. Its unique fully integrated design delivers more speed, in more situations, than any other bike on the market today. For race day fast. And everyday fast. It's the world's fastest bike.
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- KNØT SystemBar: Provides the low drag and sleek look of a one-piece bar and stem, with the customizable adjustability of a two-piece system.
- HollowGram KNØT 64 Carbon Wheels: One of the absolute fastest wheelsets in the world, combining optimal aerodynamics with all the benefits of big tires.
- SRAM RED eTap AXS: Unlock more speed with SRAM’s new 12-speed wireless drivetrain. Wider gear range with closer progression. Quicker and quieter operation. Smartphone customizable.
- Disc Only: Disc specific design allowed for aerodynamic optimization of the frame and fork and a wheel/tire choice that would not have been possible with rim brakes.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc|
|Fork||SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)|
|Headset||Tapered, 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/4" lower bearing|
Front: 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle
Rear: 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||HollowGram KNØT64 Rim, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready|
Front: HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing centerlock
Rear: HollowGram KNØT centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals, SRAM XDR driver
|Spokes||DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)|
|Crankset||SRAM RED Carbon|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM RED DUB PF30|
|Chain||SRAM RED, 12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1290, 10-28, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 2x12|
|Handlebars||Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, carbon, 8° pitch adjust|
|Tape/Grips||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, alloy w/ cable cover|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD|
|Brakes||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 160/160mm Centerlock rotors|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails|
|Seat Post||Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm|
* Subject to change without notice.