This jacket is made for those days when speed and light weight are sacrificed for the most effective barrier possible against the rain and cold outside. If you've never had a jacket like this, you've never experienced the feeling of going out only because you have to and then enjoying one of the most epic days ever.
We went with a heavier-weight GORE-TEX fabric for extra durability and because we gave this jacket a little more generous cut and don't want the fabric flapping around. But we still made it so that you can ride in an aggressive position, helped by stretch panels around the shoulders. We've added the same stretch panels around the wrists so that you can put it on and take it off over your Diluvio gloves, and we added stretch panels on the sides in case you load up your pockets.
Even though this is an absolute extreme-conditions jacket, it can still fold up small enough to be stuffed in a jersey pocket—or, more likely, in a bag, because this jacket is a must on your next multi-day adventure.
- 3-layer mid-weight GORE-TEX fabric for total rain protection
- Stretch panels in GORE-TEX Topo fabric bring better fit in shoulders and stretch in the wrist for easy on/off with gloves
- 2 large rear pockets for easy access with gloved hands
- Long-tail for splash protection
- Covered YKK AquaGuard zipper
- Zipper flap at neck for extra comfort