In the transitional seasons of spring and fall, sometimes you don't know what to expect. This is the time when versatile gear is critical. Whether the mountain greets you with cool temperatures or random showers, you will be prepared with the Women's Attack Thermo Jersey. This mid-weight long sleeve is designed to provide warmth and coverage to maximize comfort in colder climates. The front of the jersey is both wind and water-resistant, providing insulation and rain protection without the bulk. Should the weather call for a little extra defense, its offset zipper is designed to work seamlessly with an outer layer. The arms and back panel are breathable to prevent overheating and feature a DWR (durable water resistant) coating to shed water. And if things heat up (be it temperature or pace) the full-length front zipper opens up to reveal a breathable stretch mesh panel for ventilation. Additional features include a silicone gripper at the hem, back zipper pocket, and reflective logos.
- 4-way stretch 3-layer front panel for wind and water protection
- Anti-pilling bonded fleece main body
- Cordura elbow panels for abrasion resistance
- DWR coating for additional water-resistance
- Bonded stash back pocket
- Rider Attack Position Patterning
- High-visibility reflective logos