When the skies turn angry, reach for your Women's Attack Water Jacket for protection from the wind and rain. If you're out in the elements, comfort is imperative. Fox built this jacket with their waterproof/breathable TruSeal fabric and taped every internal seam to keep the rain out for good. And just for good measure, gave it the DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to repel the rain.
- TruSeal advanced weather protection for a wide range of weather conditions
- Lightweight 3L waterproof breathable main body fabric
- C6 DWR treated
- Zoned lightweight 3L stretch (shoulders and underarms)
- 2 front hand mesh lined pockets
- Rider Attack Position patterning specific for MTB
- Draw cord cinching at hem, hook and loop cuff provide customized fit
- Side vents under arms for temperature control
- High-visibility reflective logos enhance visibility
- Women's specific fit
TRUSEAL: Fox's waterproof fabric prevents water from entering the garment while allowing fabric to breathe and perspiration to escape.
- Garment is 100% seam sealed
- DWR exterior coating
- 10k/10k minimum membrane