Ortlieb's classic seat bag is available in three sizes, depending on the type of tour. The small version with 49 cu.in. is an excellent fit for road applications, while the medium is perfect for mountain bikers. Size L is a true alternative to carrying a backpack, providing room for equipment, snacks, extra shells and tools for long day tours. It tucks in nicely under the saddle, and often functions as protector on bikes without fenders. The additional fixation with Velcro around the seat post provides firm and vibration-free mounting. The 100% waterproof roll closure features buckles and D-rings for locking the bag. The mounting set is also available as accessory.
- Waterproof Saddle-Bag for mountain, road or touring bikes
- Size S, perfect for roadbikes (e.g. for spare tube)
- Size M, perfect for MTBs (pocket tool, tube)
- Size L provides enough space for a jacket and the necessary small items (alternative to the backpack)
- Snap lock for quick tting and removal
- Reliable waterproof roll closure with D-rings for additional bracing and locking
- Highly effective Scotchlite reector ensures safety in the dark
- On bikes without mudguards the bag shields the rider from splash to a certain extent, ideally size L
- Snap lock is adjustable and can easily get attached to different saddles
- Saddle Bag meets all requirements of the VELOTECH test, review board for bicycle technic
- Fixing system is also available as an accessory (e.g. for a second bike)
- Velcro tape suitable for seat posts up to 34,9 mm (e.g. foldable bike Birdy)
- Fastening straps for spring-mounted saddles, where the snap lock cannot be used (optional accessory)
- Note: In order to meet standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be rolled at least 3-4 times.