National Geographic has been igniting the explorer in all of us for over 130 years through ground-breaking storytelling from the best and brightest scientists, explorers, photographers, and filmmakers in the world. Their iconic yellow border offers a portal to explore the farthest reaches of the Earth and beyond. This rich legacy of exploration made for an ideal partnership, as premium gear is an essential component of every great adventure.
While they may feel like regular socks, the Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Socks are fully windproof and waterproof, thanks to a proprietary 3-layer construction. Features include a wear-resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking Merino Wool-blend lining. In short, they effectively turn any shoe into a windproof and rainproof solution for inclement weather.
Due to a proprietary 3D-laminating process, the fit is much more ergonomic than other waterproof socks on the market. The socks are designed to be a compression fit, delivering maximum breathability during foot motion. The Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Socks are a necessity for anyone who spends time in the wet outdoors.
- 3-layer construction: Wear-resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking Merino Wool-blend lining
- Ergonomic fit due to a proprietary 3D laminating process
- Micro-porous waterproof membrane allows the sock to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Inner: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Acrylic, 13% Polyester, 7% Nylon
- Outer: 80% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 4% Lycra, 2% Spandex
- Moisture-wicking, anti-microbial lining
- Mid-calf waterproof protection
|National Geographic / Small/Medium||638170387227||DW610-NATG-SMD||346-8401+1|
|National Geographic / Medium/Large||638170387234||DW610-NATG-MLG||346-8401+2|