Glacier travel. High elevation summits. Spring snowfields. Eye protection in the alpine is serious business. Whether you're skiing or mountaineering, the Smith Embark sunglasses hold up to harsh, ever-changing conditions while providing a contrast-boosting view of every crevasse, wind drift and terrain feature.
The UV and visible light-activated Glacier Photochromic lens is less temperature sensitive than a traditional photochromic lens with a light transmission range from 45% to 7% that adapts dynamically to variations in light. ChromaPop delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens, so you always have the best possible view. Removable and ventilated side shields add peripheral light coverage, and low-profile, adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A goggle-inspired retainer strap adds the security to keep them in place through technical ascents and high-speed descents.
- Available in your choice of ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic Copper Blue Mirror or ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses
- ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens tint adapts to match the light conditions with less sensitivity to temperature changes and full ChromaPop™ contrast and color enhancement throughout the tint range
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings on the Glacier Photochromic lenses for clear optics and easy cleaning
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
|Black / ChromaPop Polarized Gray Green||716736706764||20461780758L7||338-5201+01|
|Matte Purple/Cinder Hi Viz / ChromaPop Polarized Opal Mirror||716736706771||20461783858QG||338-5201+03|