Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you'll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike's motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Garmin Radar - An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you. Garmin's Radar technology can detect cars up to 140 meters away. MasterMind will give riders a visual, audible, and haptic alert of an approaching vehicle's relative distance and rate of speed.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Fork||Rockshox Recon Silver RL, 80mm travel, Motion-Control, fender-mounts|
|Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
Front: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 48T, 104BCD|
|Shifters||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC e11T, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|Saddle||Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||Lezyne Ebike Power E115, 310 Lumen, 12V, Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V, Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount, Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load, Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay, Specialized brass bell|
|Motor||Specialized 2.2, 90Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||SPECIALIZED U2-710, INTEGRATED BATTERY, 710WH, SBC-B20|
|Controller/Display||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Cast Black/Silver Reflective / Small||888818742073||95022-3502||166-1211+1|
|Cast Black/Silver Reflective / Large||888818741748||95022-3504||166-1211+3|