Platform pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip.
Confident and durable
From enduro to dirt jumpers, many riders prefer flat pedals, but no matter where you ride, you'll appreciate the benefits of the Line Elite MTB pedal. It features a rugged nylon body and virtual concave platform with replaceable traction pins, so every time you place your foot your shoe stays put.
And because long-lasting performance matters, they're built with durable axle and sealed cartridge bearings that hold up to impacts and pedal strikes.
- Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence
- Virtual concave design with pin placement secures your shoe for pedaling and descending
- Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings
- Replaceable steel traction pins
- Install with 8mm hex wrench
Virtual concave design
The steel pin placement on the durable nylon body creates a virtual concave design to securely grip any shoe.
The steel traction pins are replaceable and a rebuild kit is available to keep your pedals spinning.
Threading: 9/16" (15mm)
|Platform / Volt||601479166206||5307508||644-5463+3|