Assorted Bicycle Parts
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
In the race against the clock, Bontrager's Race Lite Clip-On Aerobars S-Bend give you the advantage you need. Adjustable arm rests and extensions allow you to dial in your profile position so you can comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And the internal cable routing keeps everything out of the wind, nice and neat.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
The SRL LE lever gives riders with one-by drivetrains an affordable option to control their Command Post with a lightweight lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern one-by drivetrain systems. - Injection molded lever is light, durable, and features a textured design for added grip. - High quality bushing design provides smooth lever action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
- Replacement padded arm rests for clip-On Tri-Bar II - Easy clip on installation fits most road bars - Clamp Size: 22.2mm
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
- Steel construction - Adapts BMX chainrings with 22mm hole to 19mm spindles - Bag of 10
An often overlooked, yet critical visual point is the stem cap. We held nothing back creating our stem caps and are proud to offer Star Capz in all your favorite Supacaz colors. Let the star guide you. Oil Slick Star Capz are the perfect touch for the perfect cockpit.
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MTB)
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra-wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under)
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Provides enhanced chain retention for all 1x drivetrain systems - CNC-machined AL6061 alloy mount with dual-compound chain guide - Co-molded composite and TPR guide plates greatly reduce noise from chain contact - Compatible with 28-38T circular and 26-36T oval chainrings - Boost-compatible - Easily adjustable - Mounting hardware included
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Standard steel replacement
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
If you put in a lot of miles and/or sweat a lot, your shifter hoods probably need freshening up. Grab a pair of Shimano STI Lever Hoods to make your bike feel new again. - Fits Dura-Ace ST-R9120 levers
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 124.5mm - Overall: 145.5mm
Page 1 of 15 Next page