Assorted Bicycle Parts
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Hurdy Gurdy is another nifty device that keeps a rear wheel from slipping forward in the dropout under pedal load. It's designed for the Cross-Check's semi-horizontal front-loading dropouts, and will also work on many other similar dropouts. Hurdy Gurdy is investment cast of stainless steel for durability and good looks, and shares many of Tuggnut's design features. Its two axle holes allow for a wide variety of fore/aft wheel positions, it will work with standard QRs, bolted axles, and nutted axles up to 10mm.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
The SRL lever gives riders with 1x drivetrains the option to control their Command Post with lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern 1x drivetrain systems. - Adjustable lever position allows for the perfect set up. - Sealed cartridge bearing pivot for smooth action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
Rated fully KICKASS by a very authoritative entity who will remain unnamed, Surly's cast and polished stainless steel clamps won't rust or chip paint because they can't (even the black ones!). They're shiny! They look good! And most importantly, they deliver the clampability seatposts crave.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
- Replacement padded arm rests for clip-On Tri-Bar II - Easy clip on installation fits most road bars - Clamp Size: 22.2mm
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
- Steel construction - Adapts BMX chainrings with 22mm hole to 19mm spindles - Bag of 10
An often overlooked, yet critical visual point is the stem cap. We held nothing back creating our stem caps and are proud to offer Star Capz in all your favorite Supacaz colors. Let the star guide you. Oil Slick Star Capz are the perfect touch for the perfect cockpit.
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MTB)
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra-wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under)
Page 1 of 32 Next page