Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: Per Foot pricing (Qty 4, would equal 4ft, etc)
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: Per Foot pricing (Qty 4, would equal 4ft, etc)
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design - Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Jagwire Elite Link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention-grabbing looks. Available in six eye-catching colors, they're designed to improve any bike's performance and appearance. The housing uses a series of aluminum links to provide a compressionless system for precise shifting performance. But unlike typical compressionless housing, its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also lighter than traditional linear strand shift housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners, and you've got the best of performance and style. - Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - Ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Durable aluminum housing won't kink or rust and is 20% lighter than typical shift housing - Includes enough housing and end caps to reach a rear derailleur or internally geared hub on a typical frame - Bikes with extra-large frames or unusual cable routing may need additional links and/or liners; service parts are available separately
Jagwire 4/5mm Wedge Type Housing or Hose Guide Bag of 50
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
Shimano, SP41, 4mm Shifter housing, 50m
- Brake housing for polymer coated brake cables - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
- Disc brake hose for all hydraulic Shimano disc brakes with straight connection type. Length 2000mm, outer diameter approx. 5mm. - Compatible brake levers: BL-T615, ST-M4050, BL-M506, BL-M505, BL-M445, BL-M396, BL-M395, BL-M355 - Compatible brake caliper: BR-T615, BR-M4050, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M395, BR-M355 - Also compatible ST-RS785 and ST-RS685 road hydraulic levers with BR-RS785 or BR-RS805 calipers - Straight connection at lever and caliper
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano, SLR brake housing, 40m, Black
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
Page 1 of 3 Next page