- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
$870.00 - $985.00
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
$134.99 - $149.99
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crank arms for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for direct mount chainrings and spiders - 24mm integrated Chromoly spindle - Crank arm tip protectors included with MTB/Boost and Fat 100/120 crank arm sets
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
FSA’s Road PowerBox Alloy Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's alloy arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration. Firmware upgrades available for more features. - Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms - BB386EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every frame (purchase BB separately) - AL7075 CNC chainrings - Chromoly chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade - Bluetooth connectivity available with system upgrade - Battery life is approximately 300-400 hours - Easy-to-replace CR2450 battery
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
$14.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
$219.99 - $222.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
The Calibur Cranks are Odyssey's “traditional” 3-piece, 4130 chromoly cranks. With all the hardware and sealed bottom bracket included. Features: - LHD/RHD Compatible - Post-Weld Heat-Treated 4130 Chromoly Arms - Hollow 22mm, 48 Spline, Chromoly Spindle - 6mm Spindle Bolts - Sealed Bottom Bracket Included - Rustproof Black or Chrome - Available in 165mm, 170mm & 175mm size options
Promax SQ-1 Crank Arm sets more than cover your need for hard-to-find lengths and hard-to-miss colors. - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 25.2 oz.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
No matter your skill level or experience on the bike, there's no better way to enhance your training and racing performance than by riding with a power meter. Lucky for you, Specialized has combined their incredibly light and stiff carbon fiber S-Works road cranks with dual-sided power measurement, making it the lightest (440g/172.5mm) and most accurate power meter available. The development of Power Cranks began with Specialized's Human Performance Team looking at riders in realistic scenarios on the bike. Historically, power meters have been validated by two different methods—one is by measuring the produced torque by applying a static, linear load to a crankarm or chainring, while the second uses a power generating motor to pedal the bike. Well, cycling is neither static nor linear, and humans apply power much differently than a machine. So, they found that neither of these methods answer the "real-world" accuracy question. To get the best test for accuracy, in all types of riding scenarios, Specialized built their own cycling treadmill, the WinMill, to measure power output to a known truth. This new benchmark lets them evaluate accuracy under all riding conditions—seated versus standing, various power and cadence levels, different weights, and a myriad of gear. This data acquisition process is their gold-standard for testing power meters, and through their testing and external validation from the Locomotion lab in Boulder, Colorado, Power Cranks have been proven to have the highest accuracy in real world scenarios (+/- 1.5%). The Dual-Sided S-Works Power Cranks utilize separate strain gauge systems to individually measure the effort produced by each leg. This maximizes the accuracy of your total power numbers, plus it helps you to better understand your performance as fatigue increases and when you're recovering from injury. And with class-leading temperature compensation firmware and waterproof enclosures, Power Cranks are easy to live with. Calibration is only required during seasonal-type fluctuations in temperature, and the included wrench makes battery swaps a breeze. - +/-1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO. - Independent, dual-leg power measurement. - Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth devices. - Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app. (iOS and Android versions available). - Hollow carbon crankarms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lighter weight than the competition—440 grams for 172.5mm crankarm length. - Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames. - 110 BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130 BCD carbon spider—sold separately). - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. Chainrings are sold separately. Use only with Specialized/Praxis chainrings 06217-1702 (52/36T) and 06218-1713 (50/34T). - Available in 165-180mm crankarm lengths.
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96/64mm - Chainrings Included: Yes - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
The Shimano Alivio FC-T4010 crankset is an excellent replacement for your 9-speed triple chainring drivetrain. - Chainguard included - For Octalink V2 bottom brackets
$164.00 - $183.00
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
$125.00 - $156.00
The SRAM NX crankset provides high performance at the right price. Featuring the SRAM engineered X-SYNC chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. Personalize your gearing with five available chainrings. - 6000 series aluminum arms - BOOST 148 compatible - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - BCD: 94mm - Weight: 680–780 grams - Interface: 24mm *Bottom bracket sold separately
The SRAM RED crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. This leads to smoother and faster shifting up front and more useful gearing for today’s riders. The new configurations improve cadence and efficiency while also delivering shifts that are crisp, clean, and quick—every time. - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts - Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset - DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity, and broad compatibility - Can be upgraded to a power meter - Version: D1
$31.99 - $39.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the climbs. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a Hirth coupling interface and a unidirectional carbon fiber finish. They fit Specialized road frames with an OSBB or Pressfit 30 bottom bracket shell. - Light and strong, these S-Works carbon road arms give you the competitive advantage. - Hollow carbon crank arms offer superior stiffness. - Oversized alloy spindle with Hirth coupling interface. - Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell. - BB30 compatible. - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. - Finish: Unidirectional carbon fiber - Spider: 110BCD
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
Page 1 of 6 Next page