Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$405.99 - $577.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$6.59 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Includes dual step roller, bearing, axle and spacer
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
The newly redesigned All-Mountain Guide is the love child of two innovative and revered product lines, the 1x and XCg. Perfectly suited to the increasingly popular all-mountain segment, the All-Mountain Guide shares the freshly updated "TR" upper guide with the 1x, and adds MRP's patented integrated skid. The All-Mountain Guide is a great choice for 5-6" travel bikes when used with the latest tensioned rear derailleurs or on its own for shorter-travel trail bikes or hardtails that require bash protection. The contact-free, "upper-only" chain retention means the All-Mountain Guide will be virtually silent and completely drag-free when pedaling. The patented integrated skid will protect your crank and chainring and prevent the chain from ever contacting and potentially damaging your expensive frame. - Perfect for "clutched" 1x10 and 1x11 drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like our Wave Ring) - New nylon integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - Available in 28-32t and 32-38t sizing - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better. - NEW Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Available in "Mini" 32-36t and "Mega" 36-40t sizing - Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
The SRAM S350-1 crankset brings quiet simplicity thanks to SRAM 1x technology. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC tooth profile, the S350-1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control at a great value. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with four available chainrings you can personalize the gear range. - Alternative to Rival 1 crankset - Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames - SRAM 1x simplicity and control - Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider - X-Sync chainrings have alternating wide and narrow teeth for maximum chain control - Compatible with SRAM 11 and 10 speed chains - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems