The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
Profile's T1+ Clip-on Aerobars feature Stryke-bend extensions with length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve your perfect aero position. The 6061 aluminum extensions keep weight down, while the forged brackets provide strength exactly where you need it. You'll get fast and…
Profile's T1+ Viper Clip-on Aerobars feature full carbon ski-bend extensions with length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve your perfect aero position. These light, fast bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether it's other…
Profile's T2+ DL Clip-on Aerobars feature length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. These fast bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether that competition is other racers or just besting your own…
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Mechanical 11-speed shifting •…
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and…
Zipp’s ProTour-ready SL bars are worth salivating over. While you’ll climb, sprint, and cruise with ease, your bike won’t feel a thing. At a feathery 170 grams, they’re the main feature in every climber’s dreams. Zipp’s VLC carbon technology makes the SLs incredibly stiff yet damps road vibration…
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
- Prevents pads from becoming dislodged from pistons when transported without rotor inserted in caliper - Sold (10) per bag
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
Electra's Hawaii Grips look cool and feel great. These comfortable grips feature hibiscus flower graphics and stitched detailing that suggest surf, sand and mellow summer afternoons, so you'll always be ready for a ride to the beach or trip through town.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
Bar end plugs (2)
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano,…
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly