- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Triathlon. Time Trial. Cyclocross. Some disciplines are made for 1x. And while SRAM's X-Range 2x set up has integrated much of the simplicity of a 1x system, there are still times when a single ring is best. The SRAM RED 1 crankset offers the most demanding racers the right mix of features—aerodynamics, durability, and simplicity. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight - 48 and 50t variants feature direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Can be upgraded to a power meter - Version: D1
The SRAM SX Eagle Crankset includes Eagle platform styling and features at an entry-level price point. SX Eagle cranks are compatible with all levels with SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems. - Offers the same chain retention performance as seen in all higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks - 32T direct mount X-SYNC 2 steel chainring included - Aluminum crank arms - 11/12-speed compatible - Bottom bracket sold separately
This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt for Shimano XTR, Saint, and XT cranks is an excellent replacement if yours is damaged or worked its way loose and was lost. It's required in order to set proper bottom bracket bearing preload.
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$23.99 - $29.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Non-series FC-MT210-2 / MT210-B2 double crankset for 2 x 9 speed drivetrains - Shimano's most affordable, outboard bearing Hollowtech II cranks - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 22-36 gearing, perfect for trail riding - Chainline: 48.8mm chainline (FC-MT210-2), for 135mm/142mm frames, or 51.8mm (FC-MT210-B2), for Boost 141mm/148mm frames - Aluminum crank arms - Highly durable riveted steel chainrings - Requires SM-BB52 bottom bracket, not included
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
$50.95 $160.00 68% Off
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
$51.99 - $57.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: Super narrow HG 9 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55, 123mm
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
The Shimano Alivio FC-T4010 crankset is an excellent replacement for your 9-speed triple chainring drivetrain. - Chainguard included - For Octalink V2 bottom brackets
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt - 150mm Q-factor
- SLX M7100 12 speed crankset - Fits Boost and non-Boost MTB - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Premium-looking two tone finish - Direct mount chainring type - Q-factor : 172mm - Chainline : 52mm
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 142 mm or 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 172 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 52 mm - 1x12-speed
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 178 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 55 mm - 1x12-speed
$115.99 - $131.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$116.00 - $130.99
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
$134.99 - $144.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
- XT M8100 12 speed crankset - Fits Boost and non-Boost MTB - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Direct mount chainring type - Chainline : 52mm
$174.95 $400.00 56% Off
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Page 1 of 2 Next page